Everyone claims there is no (or not enough) time in the day for everything that needs to be done. But what if the task only took 5 minutes?
Here’s some quick things can be done in 5 minutes:
- Review your calendar to make sure your list of commitments is realistic and prioritized
- Unsubscribe to any emails sitting in your inbox that you never plan on reading
- Make a phone call you’ve been putting off
- Add some new contacts to your cell phone
- Delete or file folders on your laptop desktop – looks so much better
- Find some tasks on your to-do list that can be delegated
Feels good, huh?
Schedule some 5 minute jobs into your day and see how the productivity adds up.